Gluten Free Issue 3- Auditor Training$1,200.00
This course has been designed to help you gain an appreciation of celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity, understand the Gluten-Free Certification Program requirements and to provide guidance on implementing a preventative risk-based Gluten-Free Management System in your business. This training will also explain the process that a business will need to follow in order to become a certified Gluten-Free site. The ONLY program which is fully accredited by a third-party to certify both the site and its gluten management system. As an auditor, it is essential to have a thorough understanding of the requirements in the Gluten-Free Certification Program Global Standard.
Key Learning Objectives:
– Define gluten and the differences between celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity
– Identify the impact that celiac disease has on individuals
– Demonstrate an understanding of why the food industry is required to manage gluten containing food and products
– Recall different food handler responsibilities and GMP’s relating to gluten management
– Explain the concept of cross contact and the potential for cross contact in a food production process
– Outline key legal requirements relating to gluten-free labelling
– List the individual components that make up the Gluten-free Certification Program Global Standard
– Recognise the difference between a dedicated and non-dedicated Gluten-Free site
– Identify different gluten controls that must be implemented as part of a gluten-free management system
– Outline the importance of prerequisite programs in safeguarding a gluten-free site
– Determine suitable gluten-free monitoring, deviation, validation and verification procedures
– Perform a documented risk assessment for gluten-free ingredients, processes and finished product
– Describe the process for obtaining certification to the Gluten-free Certification Program Global Standard
– Identify key objective evidence required to determine compliance against relevant sections of the Gluten-free Certification Program Global Standard
– Correctly complete auditor documentation, including client reports and corrective action requests.
– Be able to “paint a documented picture” of specific activities within a given site, which when reviewed by any other individual, will effectively communicate a clear “snap-shot” regarding the operation and the levels of conformity.
Internal auditor Training$795.00
This course is to enable participants to undertake internal audits and prepare companies for third party audits. It’s delivered via a series of workshop-led discussions, presentations and an interactive case study. During the live case study, you will be given feedback and support to enable you to carry out an audit at your own workplace.
Key Learning Objectives:
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
– Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors
– Be able to plan and conduct an internal audit
– Know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports
– Be able to understand audit follow-up activities
SQF CODE IMPLEMENTATION TRAINING$795.00