Environmental Monitoring Program
The FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food rule requires producers of Ready To Eat (RTE) foods to implement an Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) to reduce contamination risks. Our course will show you how to meet FSMA requirements.
Per FDA’s 2017 Draft Guidance to industry, the goal of an EMP is to verify the effectiveness of your control programs, find any harborage sites and ensure that corrective actions have eliminated the pathogns and harborage sites when found in a plant.
A good EMP will establish strategies based on the facility, the equipment, and the processing methods.
Who Should Register?
Our curriculum is especially beneficial to:
- Director of Quality Assurance
- Director of Food Safety
- QA Managers
- QA Technicians
- Food Safety Technicians
- Food Safety Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- SQF Practitioners
- Production Managers
- Sanitation Personnel
- Food Safety Consultants
- Senior Manager
8: 00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Understand the regulatory requirements
- Identify the steps for a successful Environmental Monitoring Program
- Understand the required sanitation controls for a successful Environmental Monitoring Program
- Learn how to implement, manage testing protocols, map the results and take appropriate corrective actions to eliminate environmental pathogens.