Upcoming BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9- Lead Auditor Training
Date & Time: March 6-10, 2023, 9 AM-5 PM (GMT-4) Eastern Time
Location: Live-Virtual Instructor-led Online Training
The BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9-Lead Auditor Course will provide an understanding of the Standard in terms of the protocol, requirements and how to audit effectively. Delegates will gain an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, and learn how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including effective planning, conducting and reporting of the audit. Auditing techniques will be practised and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) scheme auditors.
Delegates must have a prior working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and also have completed a hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) course of at least two days’ duration.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam. Successful completion of this course, including the exam, forms part of the training necessary to become a BRCGS auditor. The steps necessary to complete your training must be arranged with a BRCGS-approved certification body.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
At the end of the Food Safety Issue 9- Lead Auditor course, you will:
– Understand the background and benefits of the Global Standard for Food Safety
– Understand the relationship with other Standards: ISO and the GFSI-benchmarked Standards
– Know the fundamental clauses and statements of intent
– Understand BRCGS audit methodology, the enrolment program and the unannounced audit schemes
– Know how to close an audit and deal with corrective actions
– Know how reports are uploaded onto the BRCGS Directory and how certificates are issued
– Understand the benefits of a BRCGS Directory listing
– Understand how certification bodies are monitored for compliance by BRCGS
Who should attend this course:
– Technical Managers and personnel
– Quality Managers and personnel
– Current BRCGS Auditors
– Those interested in becoming a BRCGS Auditor
– January 9-13, 2023; 9:00 AM-5 PM (Eastern time)
– March 6-10, 2023; 9:00 AM-5 PM (Eastern time)
– April 17-21, 2023; 9:00 AM-5 PM (Eastern time)
– May 15-19, 2023; 9:00 AM-5 PM (Eastern time)
– June 19-23, 2023; 9:00 AM-5 PM (Eastern time)