This one-day training course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the revisions of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9, as well as a review of audit protocol. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
– Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
– Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
– Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
– Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
– Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
– Identify and explain the changes to the Standard from Issue 8
Who should attend this training:
– Technical Managers and personnel
– Quality Managers and personnel
To complete the course successfully, participants will need to pass a 25-question exam and gain a pass mark of 60%.
Location: Live-Virtual Training Online, 10:00AM-6:00 PM (GMT-5) Eastern Time
Course fee: $ 600